Beige And White Runner Zig Zag
Hand Woven Beige And White Runner
Scandinavian design meets Indian craftsmanship with this striking , beige and white runner, woven by artisans in their houses in villages in Gujarat. The runners are made from soft, non dyed wool and cotton warp and feature an eye catching traditional zig zag pattern. Scroll over the images to see the rug in more detail.
The rugs are produced in collaboration with a Finnish NGO, Tikau, which works to provide employment and health and education programmes to improve living conditions of villagers in rural India. Perfect for hallways, landings, bedsides or layered with other rugs they will add texture and interest to a room. Rollover the photo to see the weave in more detail
Dimensions: 80cm x 180cm
Materials. Wool. Cotton warp
Care instructions: Vacuum clean as necessary.
Washing: Lie rug flat and gently hand wash with a small amount of mild wool carpet shampoo and warm running water (30C). Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners on the rugs as the chemicals may react with the natural dyes. Dry flat. Ironing if necessary (two dots).
Professional cleaning recommended.
+ We ship to Europe.
+ We ship to the USA, Canada and Australia click here for information.
Only 2 left in stock
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)