Black And White Runner, Zig Zag
Hand Woven Black And White Runner
Scandinavian design meets Indian craftsmanship with this beautiful, handwoven black and white runner, handmade by artisans in their houses in villages in Gujarat. The runners are made from soft, non dyed wool and cotton warp and feature an eye catching zig zag pattern.
These rugs are produced in collaboration with a Finnish NGO, Tikau, which works to provide employment and health and education programmes to improve living conditions of villagers in rural India. Perfect for hallways, bedsides, corridors or layered with other rugs, they will add pattern and texture to any room. Rollover the photos to zoom.
Dimensions: 80cm x 180cm
Materials: Wool, cotton warp
Care instructions: Vacuum clean as necessary.
Professional cleaning recommended.
Washing: Lie rug flat and gently hand wash with a small amount of mild wool carpet shampoo and warm running water (30C). Do not use harsh chemicals or cleaners on the rugs as the chemicals may react with the natural dyes. Dry flat. Iron if necessary (two dots).
+ We ship to Europe.
+ We ship to the USA, Canada and Australia click here for information.
As featured in:
Only 1 left in stock
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)