Graduation Gifts For Students Leaving Home
Need some gift inspiration for a daughter, son, relative or friend who has just graduated? Check out our suggestions below:
- An embroidered cushion to brighten up a sterile dorm room or tired rental. The motifs and stitches in this unique piece of Kutch embroidery have been handed down from mother to daughter over generations.
- Combine number one with one of our best-selling Moroccan pom pom blankets in beige and natural. These hand woven blankets are designed to withstand the cold in the Atlas mountains so are perfect for snuggling under on winter nights.
- For a boho look add Tanjaoui,one of our Souk Collection cushions, to the mix. Each piece in the collection is one-of-a-kind and mixes vintage fabrics, ribbons and silk screened henna prints with an old silk screened image of a Berber woman.
- Headgear, a cushion inspired by a traditional African saying “What you cannot carry on your head you can most probably live without”. Hand printed and hand painted no two cushions are alike in this collection. Mix with other styles in the Namibian collection to create a contemporary global feel. This piece works well with our Moroccan pom pom blankets too.
- Stylish storage in the form of this super size Swazi basket, Bonakele. Hand woven from indigenous grasses by social enterprise, Gone Rural, this large decorative storage basket is perfect for towel, throws, magazines or a plant.
- A firm favourite with interior designers, this versatile Moroccan pom pom blanket in black and white stripes, will instantly add warmth and style to a student bedroom.
- A bold, bright, beautiful boho kilim pouf, Nabila, perfect for adding a colour and pattern to a room. Use as extra seating or a low table.
- Eye-catching Clamp dyed cushion covers will instantly update a room. Mix and match styles and combine with 9, our natural wool Moroccan pom pom blanket to complete the look.